Realizing, after 6 months, how better I feel overall, on the mental and emotional side of myself:
- my anxiety is wayyyyyy the fuck down, to a point I have cut my medication by 2/3;
- I’m happier overall. Caught myself saying “I feel happy” for the first time in YEARS, ostiiiiiii 😂;
- lose less my shit over mundane stuff;
- am overall NOT in a dark mood over my work load/personal stuffs, and even if I can get unmotivated from time to time, I am less in a “Flip tables and burn everything” mode over all of my responsibilities;
- I feel I am more stable and present when dealing with my own teenager;
- I feel more present for my entourage and close ones;
- I just feel… content. At peace, not always in a mood to rush towards some random, temporary shots of serotonin and dopamine;
- I do whatever I want whenever I want, no more “schedule”…
- I feel better over myself: I don’t feel guilt over not being enough of this or that…
It’s crazy how being alone, with more therapy, can do to someone in just 6 months!!!
You must log in to post a comment.